RUPERT GRAVES FOR PRESIDENT
Rupert Graves. British (who wouldn't be with a name like "Rupert"?), actor, big eyes, beautiful, you get the picture. He's a great stage actor, too. He was on Broadway in the play 'Closer' with Ciaran Hinds (also British, not as cute). Anyway, that's it.
WHY RUPERT GRAVES SHOULD BE PRESIDENT
- He's British
- He can look scruffy or clean shaven. He's versatile!
- His name is RUPERT
- He won best actor at the 1996 Montreal Film Festival
- He was in a punk band. Don't laugh.
Here are the links:
- Rupert Graves
- Nice site. I stole some piccies.
- RUPERT GRAVES
- This is the best one out there. BEST. Honest.
- An Interview
- This is an interview (duh) with Rupert Graves! It talks about his film Different for Girls
Wow, what a cutie, huh? There'll be more later.