CUTE ACTORS FOR PRESIDENT
The Greatest Actors Ever
That is, according to me.
Don't you think that cute actors should be world leaders? I do. Here's my list of who I think should govern the world. Some are American, some are foreign. Some are obscure and others are famous, aren't I just so diverse? Onto the list! It's in alphabetical order, isn't that nifty?
Just click on cute yellow dot!
P.S. Vote John McCain (I like to call him THE SILVER FOX)! Check out those shades! What a stud.
By the way, if any of you are actually one of these actors (I doubt it highly), will you go to the prom with me? If you will, email me here. If you aren't one of these actors, well then you can still email me if you have any info or links or whatnot. Is "whatnot" hyphenated? Somebody email me and tell me. I'm too lazy to look it up.
- CHRISTIAN BALE
- He's Welsh, he's a cutie, he has an unbelievably huge fan following. Plus as an added bonus, he can sing, act, and dance. Wow.
- PETER BERG
- So, his directing career wasn't a dream come true, i.e. Very Bad Things. He's still a good actor.
- JOHN CUSACK
- Go rent Say Anything, then you'll know why John Cusack is one of the greatest actors ever. Or maybe, just one of the most adorable.
- CARY ELWES
- The first Brit on the list, this blonde-haired cutie-pie has been in such movies as Glory, The Princess Bride, and some other stuff that I can't really remember right now.
- RUPERT GRAVES
- Another Brit! This one's cute, too. Surprise, surprise. This Rupert has been in many movies and a couple obligatory Masterpiece Theaters. Check him out!
- RICHARD E. GRANT
- Three Brits in a row, I'm going for a record here. Actually, he may not be British, I don't know. He talks with a British accent but I guess he's from Pakistan or Bangladesh or Austria or something.
- JEREMY NORTHAM
- I saw the Winslow Boy a couple of months ago, so I figured I'd put him on the list. Unfortunately, he was also in Emma which I didn't like very much at all. Everyone makes mistakes, right? By the way, he's-you guessed it-British!
- EDWARD NORTON
- Finally! A good old American. If you don't know who Edward Norton is, you better find out because this actor is going to be one of the greatest actors of all time on lists other than just mine. I predict that Edward Norton will become one of cinematic history's greatest actors. Honest.
- ANTHONY PERKINS
- At last we come to Tony Perkins. All should humble themselves at the mention of his name. For those of you who are wondering who I'm talking about, two words: Norman Bates.
- TIM ROTH
- Back to the British. He's been in Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, and some other movies. Nominated for an Academy Award, this Englishman has just directed his first feature film. For the life of me, I can't recall the name of it. Oh well.
- CAMPBELL SCOTT
- Campbell Scott (an American) is the son of the late George C. Scott. He's also the great-great-great-nephew of Sir Walter Scott. Just kidding, I made that up. Well, he might be. I have no idea.
- RUFUS SEWELL
- What a name, huh? Rufus. I like it bunches. I like him, too, for that matter.
- TOBY STEPHENS
- Now here's a real live British hottie. I guess he's going to be in an A&E production of The Great Gatsby. I know he's not going to be Nick Carraway, so maybe he'll play Gatsby. I hope.
- JIMMY STEWART
- I really like Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, so he's on here, too. He just seems like he would have made a great grandpa or something.
- ERIC STOLTZ
- I'm infatuated with this boy's red hair. Well, maybe I shouldn't call him a boy because he's in his thirties. But anyway…
- FRANK WHALEY
- This actor was in Pulp Fiction (for about a minute) and was also in a great movie called A Midnight Clear. He was in something else. Wait, I'll think of it. Um…I don't remember. Next.
- JAMES WILBY
- The last member of this list is Mr. James Wilby. Well, he's been in a lot of those Merchant-Ivory, slow-moving-but-dramatic-and-beautiful films, you know what I mean? He's British!!!
THE END. Finally!
Sign My Guestbook
View My Guestbook
P.S. I know I joined like five billion web rings. I know that's totally annoying, but I was really bored (because I have no life) and thought to myself, "hmm...let's join five billion web rings." I don't know. Just ignore me.